Houston, TX – [January 7, 2019] –FreshByte Software is excited to debut its new features and branding at the Winter Fancy Food Show January 13-15, 2019. New product features debuted at the booth will include the mobile apps: On The Go App, Mobile Sales App, Live Sales App, and Physical Inventory to name a few. Come by the booth to see a live demonstration of FreshByte Software’s ability to increase gross profits! To learn more about these modules, or other products we offer before the show, please give us a call. (www.freshbytesoftware.com).
FreshByte Software will be exhibiting our new mobile apps: On The Go App, Mobile Sales App and Physical Inventory to name a few. These modules were specifically developed to increase productivity and gross profits. Read about the apps below to get an idea before the show. The Apps will be demonstrated at the show.
Send your store App with your logo to customers. Your customers will simply download your app within the Google Play or App store.
- The shopping cart saves product selected by the customer. Once the customer is ready to place their order, it is submitted to you automatically and immediately.
- Order History allows your customers to see expected orders, new orders, orders in process, and shipped and billed invoices.
- Many available settings for what your customers can see and order.
- Automatically scales for screen sizes, tablets, and cell phones.
The Mobile Sales App will allow your sales personnel to take sales online or offline.
- Orders can be taken on an Android™ or iOS device.
- Orders will be stored on the devices until internet connection is available.
- Orders are seamlessly transmitted into FreshByte Software, once the syncing is complete.
- Synced orders will be stored in order history.
- Accurate Pricing for customers. Unlimited pricing updates can be performed through syncing.
- Standard and all item lists with default order unit of measure and unit pricing.
- Manual pricing is available to sales personnel.
Scan case/pallet labels with our Mobile app! After count sheet is created in the system, your warehouse personnel will be able to use the scanning apps to input the quantity of inventory in your warehouse.
When the count sheet is selected, scan an item and it will increment the counted quantity by 1 for each case label scanned.
When a pallet label is scanned, it will increment by however many units are on the pallet.
About Winter Fancy Food Show
The Winter Fancy Food Show is the West Coast’s largest specialty food & beverage trade show, held annually in January. Discover 80,000 on-trend and best-in-class products including confections, cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more. Connect with 1,300 exhibitors representing the latest in specialty foods and beverages from across the U.S. and 35 countries and regions (www.specialtyfood.com).
About FreshByte Software
FreshByte Software’ s goal is to make your customers happy. Our desire is that your success trickles down to your clients. We win when our clients win.